Let Us Know About Aadhr Card :- Aadhaar Number is a number. It is actually a 12-digit identification number issued with India’s Identification Authority to every citizen of India. Aadhar card is extremely a different Social identification Number which is issued in 2010. To formulating government policies it’s used to recognize all of the of India and will be valuable to this government and it is duty to take aadhr number to all Indian people.
Your other identity number will not be replaced by the Adhaar card like PAN card, driving license, Voter ID and Passport. Aadhar is featured by individuals biometric and other basic information.
The government are going to have the ability to achieve for their own needs and will probably know about their people. For those who have applied to get an Aadhar card and awaiting it kindly you can follow the task here to Aadhar card application status.
How to Check Aadhr Card Status online through Offcial Website of UIDAI ?
The status of the aadhar card can be checked by you on the web and you have to be able to see out the card status that is aadhar card by phone. As per the UIDAI notice, it take approximately 3 weeks to obtain aadhar card once you have applied at registration aadhar card center.If you and other people have all ready to applied for aadhaar card before April 01, 2012 and maybe not yet received / got your AADHAAR card, then you head toward the below given details or call by toll free number to aadhar office.
You will receive or obtain the acknowledgement number as soon as your card has been processed successfully. Once you get the acknowledgement, you can assess aadhar card status online in addition to download aadhaar card or Update Aadhar Card on the websiet.
The copy of aadhaar card has legitimacy as the initial one you don’t need to wait to be delivered in home.
The status of the Aadhaar card can also be determined or check through the web by taking help of the internet as well as portal site of their UIDAI in addition to through the mobile phone using an SMS or text message of one. Both techniques are all easy are straightforward to utilize and procedures.
Check Aadhar Card Status Online at UIDAI.gov.in
- Folks must Go to the official site of UIDAI
- The ideal for you is to see the screen and visit the ‘Aadhaar Services‘ section, that displays a hyperlink to ‘Enrolment/ /download E Aadhaar/ ‘up date aadhar ‘
- After clicking on this link you have to your Aadhaar Kiosk, that shows lots of alternatives ways for aadhar updation and status checks
- In this site, You must pick the next option which is on left side, and which says ‘Check Aadhaar Status’
- After clicking this method you may be led to a page where it is possible to assess the status of Aadhaar
these advice is going to need to be input in the blank spaces to be able to look at your status
- Enrolment ID – place Enrolment Id inside this space. The Enrolment ID ought to be in another format EID(1234/12345/12345)
- Time and Date – Enter the Time and Date at another distance. The Time and Date Ought to Be input in another format (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Put security code or captcha – Input the security code shown on the display
- Click on the ‘Check Status’ button at the bottom it will display your status
Check Aadhar Card Status with Enrollment/Acknowledgement Number
You have scond options to access your Aadhaar status by URN by. Step by step procedure are going to discuss, if you have your acknowledgement details with you:
- Open the official site of this UIDAI in your own devices
- you click on link at the base side of this opening page that is ‘Aadhaar Services’.
- You will be redirected to your Aadhaar Kiosk page, where lot of links displayed in about to Aadhaar. You can click on ‘Access Aadhaar’ connection, in which you will see a choice which says ‘check Aadhaar Status’
- Pick the ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ alternative either over the Kiosk webpage or the ‘Check Aadhaar’ webpage
- You’ll Be required to fill in each of the blank spaces with correct info, as the distances indicated with a ‘*’ but you can with the proper way
- Input Enrolment ID number from the very first space from the arrangement provided EID(9876/98765/9876)
- In next step time and date from the next area from the arrangement specified ie: (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- Enter the 4 digit security code as showing on the page
- Click on ‘Check Status’, which you may see in the Bottom of the page
How to Check Aadhar Card Status if You Lost Enrollment Number ?
It is important steps and its is third Step by step procedure. You Can’t remember your Enrolment number or if you have Lost or lost your acknowledgement Slide, you can check aadhar status through this way:
- First, See the UIDAI Website
- Scroll down to the ‘Aadhaar Website’ link to the bottom of the section and click onto it aadhar service link
- On a button section you will seen ‘Find UID/EID’, ” That’s the next fourth link to the left hand side of the page
- After clicking on that linek You will be redirected to a new webpage that asks if you would like find for your missing Aadhaar Number or missing Enrolment Number
- Click if you like to get your own Enrolment Number, Select the ‘Enrolment No (EID)’ alternative
- After this, You’ll Be required to input the detail like name, dob, mobile number and other:
- Your email identification OR your Cell Phone number (Please notice It Is compulsory to provide either your registered email identification or your own phone number so as to Get your missing EID/UID)
- Input the security code That’s shown on the picture on this page, Click on the ‘Access OTP’ button
- After you obtained the OTP on your cell phone number input it from the ‘Input OTP’ area
Click on the ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Then You will to find your Aadhaar Enrolment Number on your telephone for a Text Message
- After that repeat the previous section procedure to check aadhar card status